Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

HOW IT IS TO BE ME.....


Living in a society where images are everything I find my self as a plus size female still able to keep up with the joneses. I pride myself in appearance first and personality last(which isn't good at times). I've heard that I may come off as cocky, stuck up, having the nerve to have the attiude I have for the size that I am, and the list goes on. But in all actuality I am just a very confident "big girl". Is it a crime to have that much self-love? Last time I checked the answer to that question is no. I have found myself to be the most honest person you will meet, I don't hold anything back what for. I say it when I feel its needed to be said and how I feel it should be said. One thing I am not gonna apologize for is being me, yeah we all need tweeks but I am still working on mine.....

2 comments:

  1. you know my thoughts... and they are not for here.

    God bless and good night.

    ReplyDelete